Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm sorry

As human beings we can’t undo our mistakes. And we rarely forgive ourselves for them. But it’s a hazard of the trade. But as human beings, we can also try to do better.., to be better.., to right our wrong. Even when it feels irreversible.
Of course, 'I’m sorry', doesn’t always cut it, maybe because we use it so many different ways. As a weapon, as an excuse.

But when we are really sorry, when we use it right, when we mean it, when actions speak what words never can..
When we get it right.., 'I’m sorry' is perfect.
When we get it right.., 'I’m sorry' is redemption.

7 comments:

  1. The first herculean task is to accept that you're wrong. Next is to actually apologise and not through just words but actions.

    In case you manage to do both, I salute you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Disant un "je regrette" c'est le po/sie la plus belles écrisait - il a humilité qui embracer la partie de l'univers la plus pure."

    The above lines mean,

    "Saying an honest ' I'm sorry ' is the most beautiful poetry ever written- it has a humility that kisses the purest part of universe".

    Loved the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bondgal_rulz
    I salute you. :)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Saurabh
    Je peux lire le français. :)

    Merci!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so now you know that my French is bad. I never thought you would know French too, so I just wrote it in French for embellishing the comment. I thought I'd sell it by a nice English translation. I'd be careful next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sumit
    Sumit, you are too! :)
    CONGRATULATIONS!! you got a job!! wee!! :)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete