Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my spectre

lately i have been dreaming the weirdest of dreams...much like imran khan's in Jaane tu...i mean the content is undeniably different, but they are as incongruous and peculiar, perhaps more so..try imagining this- i find myself in this utterly bewildering place..stark and stunningly white..foggy..chilly..like there are mountains all around me but i cant see them..and i am looking for something or someone in that hostile environment..and there is this terror lurking, like sometimes in the middle of the night when you get up for a glass of water, and you're standing in front of the refrigerator and drinking and suddenly you have this inexplicably terrible feeling that someone is standing behind you and you cant move for trepidation, cant turn around, your breath is caught in your throat, absolutely can't swallow, things like that...despite the fact that this is a dream, practically chimerical and phantasmal, i can't bring myself to believe that whatever am in pursuit of, whatever is my crusade here, is something that has no bearing on my life and existence in actuality..do whatever i may i always end up thinking that it is supremely critical for me to attain that abstraction and doing so would change the course of my life altogether..

No comments:

Post a Comment